
Nestled in the heart of Capitola California is a yoga studio that is very special.
Where your mind can quiet, your body can find new strength... space and your spirit can soar. In Sanskrit the word yoga itself means union, and this yoga studio does just that. It is an ever growing community of yoga enthusiasts who along with instructors cultivate a warm and welcoming environment.
I took a class there last week and can tell you that I found this studio to be warm and professional. Everyone there was treated with a profound level of support and respect. What I saw was, who ever walked in the door was greeted as though they were friends. In fact after about 25 minutes into what felt like the kids game "twister" I saw why these individuals enjoy it here so much.
Yoga has blossomed in popularity over the past decade and Santa Cruz is no exception to this trend. A growing number of Americans along with this writer are discovering the benefits including increased balance, strength, flexibility and a calm mental focus. Look no further than The Center for Yoga and Personal Growth to increase vitality and overall well-being. Yoga is an ancient art of staying mentally, physically and emotionally fit. The benefits of practicing yoga with consistency are enormous and continue to unfold year after year. I feel uplifted!
Click Here To View The Center For Yoga and Personal Growth's Profile
716 Capitola Ave Suite I Capitola California 95010
(831) 685-3596 Email Website
Where your mind can quiet, your body can find new strength... space and your spirit can soar. In Sanskrit the word yoga itself means union, and this yoga studio does just that. It is an ever growing community of yoga enthusiasts who along with instructors cultivate a warm and welcoming environment.
I took a class there last week and can tell you that I found this studio to be warm and professional. Everyone there was treated with a profound level of support and respect. What I saw was, who ever walked in the door was greeted as though they were friends. In fact after about 25 minutes into what felt like the kids game "twister" I saw why these individuals enjoy it here so much.
Yoga has blossomed in popularity over the past decade and Santa Cruz is no exception to this trend. A growing number of Americans along with this writer are discovering the benefits including increased balance, strength, flexibility and a calm mental focus. Look no further than The Center for Yoga and Personal Growth to increase vitality and overall well-being. Yoga is an ancient art of staying mentally, physically and emotionally fit. The benefits of practicing yoga with consistency are enormous and continue to unfold year after year. I feel uplifted!
Click Here To View The Center For Yoga and Personal Growth's Profile
716 Capitola Ave Suite I Capitola California 95010
(831) 685-3596 Email Website
No comments:
Post a Comment